We are located in the heart of the historic village of Dover, Delaware. As the capital of the First State, Dover offers the bustle of a state capital with the charm of one of America’s oldest cities (founded in 1683).
The quiet neighborhood of Westminster Village is within easy reach of something for everyone to enjoy. If you love the beach or enjoy a stroll on the boardwalk, the Delaware coastline is just a short drive away. The Cape May-Lewes Ferry is also nearby, regularly crossing the Delaware Bay into New Jersey.
For history buffs, sites and museums abound, including the John Dickinson Plantation, the Delaware Agricultural Museum and Village and Dover’s own Historic Capital District, to name just a few. Shoppers will delight in nearby outlets at Rehoboth Beach and Delaware’s year-round tax-free shopping.
From the beaches and state parks in the summer to the eagerly anticipated opening of the Schwartz Center for the Arts each fall, our location offers culture, gaming, education and activities four seasons a year – all from the comfort of your own lovely, private neighborhood.
Here are a few of our most popular area attractions:
- Bombay Hook National Wildlife Refuge
- Cape Henlopen
- Cape May-Lewes Ferry
- Delaware Agricultural Museum and Village
- Delaware State Fair Grounds
- Delaware State University
- Delaware Technical & Community College
- Dover Air Force Base
- Dover Downs Casino, Hotel and Convention Center
- Historic Capital District
- John Dickinson Plantation
- Modern Maturity Center with Pool and Gym
- Ocean City, Maryland
- Rehoboth Beach and Outlets
- Schwartz Center for the Arts
- Sewell C. Biggs Museum
- Smyrna Opera House
- Wesley College
- Wilmington University